Kingdom Of Tidus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Kingdom is corrupt, the only question is: How?

Year: 2017 Month: July Season: Summer

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 7 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm

Latest topics

» Brenda Steward
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 5:36 pm by Nicholas Steward

» How to Join
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 4:40 pm by Nicholas Steward

» Rules and Guidelines
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 9:26 pm by Nicholas Steward

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Rules and Guidelines

Nicholas Steward
    Nicholas Steward
    Admin

Rules and Guidelines Empty Rules and Guidelines

Post  Nicholas Steward Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:26 pm

Hey guys! So like every site, we have a couple of rules! Some are just generic, some are RP content related! PM me if you have any questions!

Generic Rules:

1. Be kind to others, and remember, characters are not attacking you! They are attacking the character! Please be careful of this. Some characters personalities are not very nice.

2. Please! Don't feel afraid to contact the Admin (Me)! I am here for a reason and everyone has questions so feel free to shoot me a question, rather than me have to contact you with a problem! Thanks

3. Please make your posts at least 150 words. Give others something to work with. here is a good link to use. www.wordcounter.net

4. In the Chatbox, be kind and respectful. Its a great place to meet people and make friends, but don't be rude. It can ruin somebody's day!

5. Before posting as your character, please make sure that your application has been accepted, and that you have been put into your correct group.

6. Please be patient with me and your apps! You can have as many characters as you want, just make sure you can keep up with all of them, and that you strive to develop them. As there is only one of me right now, just be patient.

7. Your character is not perfect. Please keep this in mind, as you create your character. You can't be good at everything.

RP Related Rules

1. You have to fill out the application and place it under the unaccepted apps before you can post as that character,

2. Please fill out the claims that apply to your character. (Face claims, Lord or Lady Claims, Royal Family connections claim, etc.)

3. When choosing a look alike, please use real people, like Adam Driver as Nicholas Steward or something like that.

4. make sure you have covered all of the app sections and claims

These rules can and will change to fit the website and make things run more smoothly, so watch for updates!  

Thanks

~Meghan

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am